Friday, December 23, 2011

When I Grow Up, I Want To Be Like Lucy

Early December, the weather was as fair as birthday celebrator Lucy Torres-Gomez. We all trooped to Ben Chan's beautiful home to celebrate Christmas, Michael Carandang's homecoming and Lucy's big day.
Snow White, Kris Aquino lovingly calls Lucy. Beautiful, gentle, kind, cheerful and hardworking. When I grow up, I want to be just like her.

My favorite corner in Ben Chan's home.

Robby Carmona and Liz Uy

Suyen and Benny Yap

Tetta Ortiz-Matera, my very first model! 

Nenita Lim and Rica Tinga

Miguel Pastor and Juan Sarte

Never a dull moment with Bea Ledesma!

Maurice Arcache and Anton Barretto

Trishan Cuaso, Randy Ortiz, Ben Chan, me, Rey Lanada and Arnel Quiambao

Happy birthday Lucy!!

My favorite love team! Richard and Lucy

Miguel Pastor, Michael Carandang, me, Rey Lanada and Ben Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment