Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Caffeine And Sugar Fix At Paul

After three weeks of my Diane Stalder Ideal Protein diet and losing 20 pounds at the right places, I was craving for caffeine and sugar. Not wanting to gain back the weight and inches I lost, I wasn't about to down a litre of cola and a box of cake. I went for something light and French. The French have this wonderful concept of having a bit of everything in one plate, to satisfy your little cravings, they thought of cafe gourmand - a serving of coffee and tiny cakes or macarons.
And so after Mass at the San Pedro Calungsod Chapel in SM Aura, my mother and I had early dinner at Paul. Mother had a beef sandwich, and I had an omelette and cafe gourmand. Aah, je suis content.

Paul Boulangerie, Patisserie, Restaurant et Salon de The at the SM Aura, Taguig.



Tartine au Boeuf

Omelette Marseille

My caffeine and sugar fix, Café Gourmand at Paul.

2 comments:

  1. Hi JC, thanks for mentioning *Diane Stalder Ideal Protein* Diet...but would you mind sharing how does it go? (pleeeease). Bec i cansee it really work with you before you even mention it here in your blog, i've seen you slim down and has been wondering what diet you did. Oh, and btw, you're perfectly right, i totally agree with you...French food has that concept of "a little of everything" to satisfy our cravings. That's why I also like Paul. Hope to bump with you sometime there in Paul Aura.
    Thanks and looking forward to your reply/sharing the diet plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pitpith, Diane Stalder provides you your meals and supplements, I lose 8-10 lbs a week from the program. I do it for two weeks, every three months or so, depending on how much I want to lose. :)
      Diane Stalder has branches in Mega Mall, Eastwood and Gateway.

      Delete