As a fashion designer, I'm often asked on how to care for clothes. Every now and then, I come across new discoveries; mild soaps, detergents, bleaches, fabric softeners, and fabric sprays. One day, I got a call from a friend, inviting me to join a forum on fabric care and a wash test with Ariel's new Power Gel. I was excited about the new product because I heard it was much better than powder detergent. We like to keep our white shirts white, and our black shirts really black. Black has been my uniform for obvious reasons, and I like to keep them looking new for a long time. I was happy to see Bianca Intal , Liz Uy , Darla Sauler , Rex Atienza , and Tessa Valdes at the launch. We all had the same concerns in proper clothes washing, and we were all just too glad with our great find, Ariel Power Gel . Bianca Gonzalez-Intal Kris TV Head Writer Darla Sauler Stylist and Digital Curator for Style Singapore Liz Uy Interior Designer and Red Cross Governor T...
Hi JC, thanks for mentioning *Diane Stalder Ideal Protein* Diet...but would you mind sharing how does it go? (pleeeease). Bec i cansee it really work with you before you even mention it here in your blog, i've seen you slim down and has been wondering what diet you did. Oh, and btw, you're perfectly right, i totally agree with you...French food has that concept of "a little of everything" to satisfy our cravings. That's why I also like Paul. Hope to bump with you sometime there in Paul Aura.
ReplyDeleteThanks and looking forward to your reply/sharing the diet plan. :)
Hi Pitpith, Diane Stalder provides you your meals and supplements, I lose 8-10 lbs a week from the program. I do it for two weeks, every three months or so, depending on how much I want to lose. :)
DeleteDiane Stalder has branches in Mega Mall, Eastwood and Gateway.